Multimodal Learning Analytics
- Blikstein, P., & Worsley, M. (2016). Multimodal Learning Analytics and Education Data Mining: using computational technologies to measure complex learning tasks. Journal of Learning Analytics, 3(2), 220-238.
- Kitto, K., Cross, S., Waters, Z., & Lupton, M. (2015). Learning analytics beyond the LMS: the connected learning analytics toolkit. In Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Learning Analytics And Knowledge (pp. 11-15). ACM.
- Martinez-Maldonado, R., Dimitriadis, Y., Martinez-Monés, A., Kay, J., & Yacef, K. (2013). Capturing and analyzing verbal and physical collaborative learning interactions at an enriched interactive tabletop. International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning, 8(4), 455-485.
- Martinez-Maldonado, R., Pechenizkiy, M., Power, T., Buckingham-Shum, S., Hayes, C. and Axisa, C. (2017) Modelling Embodied Mobility Teamwork Strategies in a Simulation-Based Healthcare Classroom. International Conference on User Modelling, Adaptation and Personalization, UMAP 2017, (to appear).
- Sidney D'Mello gave a keynote at LAK17 on multimodal Learning Analytics, which is available on youtube: (the video is posted below in the files).