Ethics, Privacy and Ownership
- Drachsler, Hendrik, and Wolfgang Greller. "Privacy and analytics: it's a DELICATE issue a checklist for trusted learning analytics." Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge. ACM, 2016.
- Pardo, A., & Siemens, G. (2014). Ethical and privacy principles for learning analytics. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45(3), 438-450.
- Slade, S., & Prinsloo, P. (2013). Learning analytics: Ethical issues and dilemmas. American Behavioral Scientist, 57(10), 1510-1529.
- Kitto, K. (2017). Why Do We Need Interoperability Anyway? Connections Forum: xAPI Quarterly. Available at: http://xapiquarterly.com/2017/06/need-interoperability-anyway/
- The Open University Ethical Use of student data LA policy: http://www.open.ac.uk/students/charter/essential-documents/ethical-use-student-data-learning-analytics-policy